Saturday, November 5, 2011

Oh hey there

Last night I dyed my hair reddish brown. It was kind of a spur of the moment decision but I'm happy with how it turned out. The first time I ever dyed my hair it was a similar color.
Things have been okay these past few days. I'm having food-related anxiety again. It's so weird- I'm either bingeing mindlessly or feeling like I don't want to eat at all. Today it's the latter, but that certainly has something to do with the fact that my stomach is in knots and that no one has emptied the trash in the kitchen for a while and it smells horrible. Like, it made me gag several times this morning when I was having breakfast.
I'm not even going to start listing all of the reasons why I want to live off-campus so badly, but there's one of them. Anyway. My closest friends are all going to Washington D.C. this afternoon (to participate in a protest). They'll be back Monday morning but I'm still going to miss them a lot. Hopefully I'll be productive in the meantime. I have to spend all day in the museum today and I'm hoping to finish the program I'm designing. That's pretty much my only goal for today. Also to do the rest of my laundry and work a little bit on another project.
I think I might drive to Ellsworth because I want to make sure my car is running okay. Thinking about stopping at the Goodwill since I haven't been there yet.
Okay time to do things! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment